Keeping healthy as you get older is the best way to avoid the chances of developing chronic conditions or mild to severe ailments. If you are suffering from long term pain or have recently injured yourself, our Exercise Physiologists are here to help rehabilitate your injury so that you can get back to doing the things that you love and the things that your pain has taken control of. You can trust your body again, we'll show you how and support you along the way.
We can help you with:
- Improve bone strength and avoid the onset of osteoporosis, through weighted exercise tailored to the client’s needs.
- Musculoskeletal imbalances; lower back pain, knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- Improve cardiovascular endurance to help minimise the risk of a cardiac disease, reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Falls prevention, Gait Retraining and Balance Improvement.
- Hydrotherapy sessions to help reduce the stress on joints and ligaments.
- Brain exercises to help with memory, proprioception, reaction/thinking speed and attention.
- Improve quality of life and activities of daily living- something as simple as getting up and down into a chair, to hanging out a wash without pain, to keeping up with grandchildren without shortness of breath.
MyEP Exercise Physiologists perform specialised resistance training where the body has to utilise all its stabilisers rather than rely on external supports such as gym machines. Modern gym training tends to break down the body into isolated segments - taking a reductionist view of the complexities of human motion.
MyEP introduces full body exercises that respect cooperation between lower and upper body segments. The methods we use corrects imbalances and mobility loss through full body integrated human movement. MyEP uses these progressive exercise techniques to help your body function well all day. Our aim is not to bring a client to exhaustion through higher reps or load, it is to improve health, performance and overall function safely.
My EP offers one on one Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation sessions or group sessions are available. You can choose to visit us at any of our clinics across the Sunshine Coast.
Our Service Area
Our My EP Exercise Physiology Clinics are in Buderim, Caloundra, Coolum, Nambour and Noosa. Our services extend to the following suburbs: Pelican Waters, Golden Beach, Moffat Beach, Kings Beach, Dicky Beach, Caloundra, Currimundi, Warana, Wurtulla, Bokarina, Kawana, Buddina, Bright Water, Minyama, Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Buderim, Mountain Creek, Glenfields, Kuluin, Bli Bli, Mudjimba, Marcoola, Coolum, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Noosa Heads, Palmwoods, Woombye, Nambour, Maleny, Montville, Mapleton, Flaxton, Hinterland, Cooroy, Gympie and other surrounding suburbs.