Keeping healthy as you get older in life is the best way to avoid the chances of chronic conditions or mild to severe ailments. MyEP - Exercise Physiologists can implement exercise as a treatment strategy to help improve:
- Bone strength and avoid the onset of osteoporosis, through weighted exercise tailored to the client’s needs.
- Cardiovascular endurance to help minimise the risk of a cardiac disease, reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Falls prevention and balance improvement
- Gait Retraining
- Hydrotherapy sessions to help reduce the stress on joints and ligaments.
- Brain exercises to help with memory, proprioception, reaction/thinking speed and attention.
- Musculoskeletal imbalances- lower back pain, knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- Quality of life and activities of daily living- something as simple as getting up and down into a chair, to hanging out a wash without pain.
My EP offers one on one Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation sessions or group sessions are available. You can choose from an in-home care session (where we come to you) or visit one of the private clinics.