Keeping healthy as you get older in life is the best way to avoid the chances of chronic conditions or mild to severe ailments. MyEP - Exercise Physiologists can implement exercise as a treatment strategy to help improve:
- Bone strength and avoid the onset of osteoporosis, through weighted exercise tailored to the client’s needs.
- Cardiovascular endurance to help minimise the risk of a cardiac disease, reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Falls prevention and balance improvement
- Gait Retraining
- Hydrotherapy sessions to help reduce the stress on joints and ligaments.
- Brain exercises to help with memory, proprioception, reaction/thinking speed and attention.
- Musculoskeletal imbalances- lower back pain, knee pain, hip pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- Quality of life and activities of daily living- something as simple as getting up and down into a chair, to hanging out a wash without pain.
- The exercises we use are designed to help build Farmers Strength, so you can function well all day.
My EP offers one on one Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation sessions or group sessions are available. You can choose from 8 different clinics across the Sunshine Coast.